NTA (National Testing Agency) has issued a notice regarding CSIR-UGC NET 2020 Application process. It has mentioned in the notice that the students/aspirants who are finding it difficult to apply with the mandatory certificates can now apply for the registration/application process without uploading certain mandatory certificates. The students can upload the certificates later after the release of the official notification regarding the same. NTA had extended the last date to fill the application form by almost a month due to the lockdown caused by COVID 19 and now candidates can register for the exam till May 15.
Details of CSIR-UGC NET
List of Documents that can be uploaded later
The National Testing Agency (NTA) in its notice has stated that the candidates need not upload the following documents in the CSIR-UGC net application form presently.
1. Category certificate for
2. Result awaited attestation form and other necessary documents from a recognised authority. In the notice it has also been stated that the candidates must try to obtain the documents that have been listed above so that they are able to provide it to the authorities concerned as and when required.
Documents which have to be uploaded
NTA has categorically stated that it is compulsory for the candidates to upload the scanned copy of the signature, and photograph in the CSIR-UGC net application form.
Download the CSIR UGC NET Full Notification (Pdf)
Click Here to go to the Registration Page
Steps to Apply:
1. Go to the official website of CSIR
2. Click on Apply Online
3. Fill up the application form with your personal & academic information
4. Upload the required documents & scanned photograph and signature
5. Review your application once again before submitting
6. A new application no will be generated for the future reference
7. After submission, pay the required amount for the application fee
8. Take a print out of the confirmation page for future use
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Application Fee:
|Other Backward Classes(OBC)-Non Creamy Layer||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/ Persons with Disability (PwD)||Rs. 250/-|
Read, Career Prospects beyond Medical and Engineering
Also Read, The First Job..... A dream come true ? or a nightmare in real ??