COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam Date Announced. Check Form Correction Dates
The consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) has announced the exam date of COMEDK UGET 2020 which is 26 June 2020. The exam will be conducted in two shifts. The application form window will be opened from June 1 till June 3, 2020. Earlier the exam was to be held on 10 May but was postponed due to the extension of the lockdown. The registration for the exam ends on 30 May, so candidates need to apply very soon.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Important Dates
|Registration starts||16 January 2020|
|Registration ends||30 May 2020|
|Application form correction window||1 - 3 June 2020|
|Admit card availability||To be notified|
|Exam date||26 June 2020|
Shifts of the Exam:
Shift 1: 9 AM - 12 PM
Shift 2: 2 PM - 5 PM
JEE Main 2020 Application Form Correction and Admit Card Dates announced
Steps to Apply:
- Go to the official website of COMEDK UGET 2020
- Click on "Engineering Application"
- Click on "New Registration"
- Register yourself by providing necessary details
- The login credentials will be sent to you
- Use those credentials to login and fill the application form
- Upload scanned documents
- Select the preferred exam centre
- Pay COMEDK application fee
- Submit the application form
To Apply, Click Here
|PCM/PCB (COMEDK UGET only)||Rs 1500 + 18% GST + Convenience Charges|
|PCM- Both (COMEDK and UNI-GAUGE)||Rs 2400+18% GST + Convenience Charges |
- Second PUC OR
- 10+2 Higher Secondary OR
- Equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Govt.
Marks in qualifying examination;
- Candidates need to secure a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% marks for SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Candidates should also have passed these subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) individually with English as a compulsory subject.
- Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio-Technology or Biology or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subjects.
Check detailed eligibility criteria
COMEDK UGET is a state-level exam conducted by COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka) for admissions to BE/BTech, for colleges affiliated to the Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation Trust. Through the COMEDK exam, candidates will be eligible for admissions to over 20000 BTech and BArch seats offered by more than 120 colleges/institutes. Every year, more than 70,000 candidates appear for COMEDK exam.
Which Engineering Branches Have Maximum Chances of Getting a Job?
Planning for Engineering in Bangalore? Here What You Should Definitely Look For