ATMA 2020 Exam Postponed Until Further Notice
Sarada Prasad Rath
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has postponed the exam date of ATMA 2020 (AIMS Test for Management Admission) which was earlier scheduled to be conducted on 1st July 2020 until further notification. The admit card has been released on 28 June. The revised exam dates will be announced very soon.
ATMA 2020 Important Dates
|Registration start date
||18 February 2020
|Registration end date
||24 June 2020
|Admit card release date
||28 June 2020
||To be announced
||4 July 2020
MAT 2020 May Session PBT and CBT Mode Exams Cancelled. IBT Mode to Carry on
Steps to Download ATMA 2020 Admit Card:
- Go to the official website of ATMA
- Click on "Login for Candidates"
- First, select the day of the exam
- Enter PID number and password
- Admit card will appear on the screen
- Download and take a print out of the admit card
To download the ATMA 2020 Admit card, Click Here
ATMA Exam Day Instructions:
- Candidates are instructed to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the scheduled time of the exam.
- Candidates can only use Black Ball Point Pen/Blue Ball Point Pen for marking the answers.
- Candidates are needed to affix two original passport size photographs on the ATMA 2020 admit card/hall ticket.
- Candidates have to bring the Receipt of Payment of the Application Form issued by AIMS at the exam centre.
- Any kind of electronic device such as a calculator, mobiles, watches, etc. are not allowed in the exam hall.
- Candidates must carry the original signed and stamped admit card issued by the conducting body.
- Carry an original and xerox copy of Identity Proof (such as Voter id, Aadhaar id, Driving License, Passport, etc.)
Check ATMA 2020 Cut-Off
AIMS Test for Management Admissions popularly known as ATMA is a national-level online entrance exam for admission into MBA, PGATMA or AIMS and is conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). ATMA is a single-window test and is held multiple times in a year. The admission to courses will be done on the basis of rank.
Highest Paying MBA Jobs available in India
Tensed About Your MBA Interview? Follow These Steps To Get Sure Success