ALIET 2019 Result Announced Check Here
The AILET 2019 results are announced by the National Law University (NLU) for BA LLB on Monday evening. Earlier NLU University had announced this week that the result will be announced on May 28, but then it was preponed and released on May 27. The result for LLM and PhD programmes is expected to be released on June 2, 2019.
The process to check the AILET result:
- Go to the website nludelhi.ac.in
- Click on the link “AILET admissions 2019”
- Click on “B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) Final Result AILET 2019”
- Select the result of AILET 2019, You will find a pdf where you can get to check your results
- Here is the PDF to Check your AILET 2019 Result
- Candidate can check the result either according to the marks or AILET roll number
- Candidate can also check the result according to the category
- Candidate has to scroll down the relevant list to check the result
NLU, Delhi has dispatched the admission letters via post. The admission letters will also be mailed to the registered email Ids of the selected candidates. Those who are willing to take admission into the University have to remit the prescribed fee on or before June 17, 2019. Those who fail to do so in the stipulated time their admission will be cancelled.