AIIMS PG 2020 Admit card issued today, Check details here
The admit card for AIIMS PG Jan session 2020 has been issued today on 7th Nov 2019by the conducting body All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
The AIIMS PG entrance exam is going to be held on 17th Nov 2019. So the students can download the admit card till the date of examination.
To know about the top colleges for AIIMS PG 2020, Click here
Here is the procedure to download the admit card-
- Go to the official website of AIIMS PG that is aiimsexams.org
- Click on ‘Academic courses’ tab and go to MD/MS/MCh(6 years)/ DM (6 years)
- go to the candidate login page
- Submit the registration ID, RUC (registration unique code), password and captcha code
- Verify the details and download the same for future use
To download the admit card, Click here
Some important things related to the AIIMS PG admit card-
- Candidates can download the admit card by log in their application no & password.
- The admit card consists of the name of candidate, registration number, exam date/time, exam centres details and other guidelines to be followed on the exam day.
- No candidates will be allowed to appear in the entrance exam without any admit card.
- In case of any mistake found in the admit card, the candidates need to inform No candidates will be allowed to appear in the entrance exam without any admit card.
- The result of the AIIMS PG 2020 Jan session will be declared on 22nd Nov 2019 after which which the counselling process will begin.
The AIIMS PG exam is organized by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. It is a national level entrance exam to offer Postgraduate courses in MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch. Through this entrance exam, the admission will be offered in various AIIMS medical colleges within India. The exam is conducted two times in one year. Once it conducts in January and second in July.
Read also: AIIMS PG 2020 Exam pattern, Syllabus, Cut off