AIIMS MBBS counselling 2019 mock round result has been declared by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. The round one counselling process will begin today. Those who were involved in the MBBS merit list, released on June 12, are eligible to fill their choices of colleges and courses for the round one of counselling even if they have not participated in the mock counselling. The facility to exercise the choices will be opened from June 26, 5:00 PM to June 27 up to 5:00 PM.
Mock Round Result :
The mock counselling process is managed to provide candidates with an estimate of the seat they are likely to get on the basis of their merit rank. Ypu can submit your preferences in the round one keeping in mind the mock result. The mock counselling result has been declared in the form of the seat allotment list, which includes the name of the candidates, roll number, qualifying status, allotted AIIMS Institute.
Following is the process for round one Counselling :
- You need to log in using your registration ID, RUC code, password and captcha code. The counselling tab will be activated for those who are eligible to participate.
- After this fill your preferences. You can select as many choices as you wish and can also delete it. Click on save button to preserve the choices.
- Once the final submission is done, click on ‘submit and lock choices’.
- To lock the preferences, click on ‘I Agree with the Declaration’ box.
- Remember that no changes can be made after the choices are locked.
Note: If in case, if you forget to lock the filled in choices, then the choices will get automatically locked.
Log in here for your registration for counselling.