The Symbiosis National Aptitude Test or SNAP 2019 is to start from August 16, 2019 and ends on November 23, 2019. The exam date for SNAP 2019 is December 15, 2019. The registration is open for more than 3 months, and you can register your place through SNAP 2019 website “snaptest.org”. The registration fee will include SNAP 2019 Application form and SNAP 2019 Exam, both separately.
Know details about SNAP 2019 Syllabus, Cut off, Click here
SNAP is a national level entrance exam for MBA aspirants which will get you only into the Symbiosis colleges throughout the country. There are currently 15 Symbiosis colleges present in India, like:
1. Symbiosis Institute Of Business Management(SIBM), Pune
2. SIBM, Bengaluru
3. Symbiosis Institute Of Information Technology, Pune
4. Symbiosis Institute Of Management Studies, Pune
5. Symbiosis Institute Of Operation Management, Nasik
SNAP Registration Dates:
The registration date and the date of application form for SNAP 2019 are the same. The registration will only be successful after you have successfully made the payment for the SNAP 2019 application fees. Previously SIU Pune allowed two days of grace period after the last date of registration was closed, but now that is withdrawn.
Important Registration dates are:
SNAP 2019 Registration Activity
SNAP 2019 Registration Dates
|SNAP 2019 notification release||August 2, 2019|
|SNAP 2019 registration start date||August 16, 2019|
|SNAP 2019 registration last date||November 23, 2019|
|SNAP 2019 last date of payment||November 23, 2019|
|SNAP 2019 registration fee||Rs. 1750/-|
|SNAP 2019 exam date||December 15, 2019, Sunday 2 PM – 4 PM|
SNAP Application Form
The Registration and Application Form for SNAP 2019 is available only online. You can fill the online application form in different stages. To register yourself for the exam you need to visit their official website “snaptest.org”. The registration is complete only after successful payment of the application fees.
How to Fill the Application Form:
1. Steps to fill the application form for SNAP 2019 are mentioned below. Also, keep in mind that before filling the form you must have completed the SNAP 2019 online registration.
2. Register for SNAP 2019 through the website “snaptest.org”(starting August 2019 with basic details)
3. After submitting the registration, you are provided with SNAP ID and Password. Login with it to fill the application form.
4. Your latest color passport size photo needs to be scanned and uploaded while filling out the form (keep in mind that the photo should not be more than 3 months old).
5. The application form needs to have the correct name, Date of Birth, E-Mail address, mobile number of the candidate.
6. The payment is now simplified where the candidates can pay through online at their website.
7. You can change your details in the application form up until the last date of registration i.e. November 23, 2019, but you cannot change the test city preferences after you have made the payment.
How to Pay For Application Form:
Candidates need to register for SNAP test and also register for the institutes offering his/her choice of programs. The SNAP registration for the exam & the SNAP application fee is entirely different. The SNAP application fee is to be paid per program per institute which is Rs. 1000/- per program.
The candidates should ensure all the necessary payments are made on or before the closing date which is November 23, 2019. The fee structure is given below:
|SNAP Registration Fee Online||Rs. 1750/-|
|SNAP registration fee by DD||Rs. 1750/-|
|SNAP application fee for each MBA program at symbiosis institute||Rs. 1000/-|
Modes of Payment
1. SNAP exam fee payment and MBA program fee payment can be made online through Billdesk Gateway/ Axis Bank Gateway/ Indian Bank Gateway.
2. SNAP fee can also be paid by Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank and is submitted to Symbiosis Test Secretariat at SIU, Pune
3. SNAP 2019 exam registration fee, once paid will not be refunded.
Read more: SNAP-2020 Syllabus
Steps for SNAP 2019 Registration Process
The registration process for SNAP 2019 can be divided into four basic steps:
Register as a New User:
1. Open SNAP 2019 website (snaptest.org) & click on “How to Register”.
2. On the lower right-hand side click on “online chat”. Fill the necessary details and ask for SNAP registration link, which you will get instantly.
3. Go to the link provided below the image and click on “Register as New User”.
Fill Personal Details:
1. In the 1st page of registration fill your personal details, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email Id, category, 3 preferred cities for the exam in order of preference from the drop-down menu.
2. Candidate having DOB before 1970 cannot apply for SNAP 2019.
3. Upload the color passport size scanned photo (not more than 3 months old) in .jpg, .jpeg, .png format which must be the size between 10kb and 100kb.
4. An OTP will be sent to your mobile and Email which will be valid up to 10 minutes. Use it within it.
5. You will also get your SNAP ID and Password which you should use in certain steps.
1. Log in with your SNAP ID and Password and enter the Captcha.
2. After login, you will be asked to change your password. Change it. The password should only be in alphanumeric, no special characters should be used.
3. After that, the exam fee payment page will be open in front of you.
4. Read the payment instructions carefully and make payment of Rs. 1750/- through online or by Demand Draft.
5. Then proceed to the next step.
Register for Preferred MBA programs of Preferred Symbiosis Institute:
1. Register and apply specifically your preferred MBA programs of your favorable Symbiosis Institute.
2. Complete the application form with all the academics, address, and preferred MBA programs.
Making Payment for MBA programs:
1. The application fee for each MBA program is Rs. 1000/-. So if you choose 5 programs, you need to pay Rs. 5000/-.
2. Payment can be made online or DD, as mentioned above.
3. Amount once paid, it cannot be refunded.
Candidates who want to pursue an MBA in any of the Symbiosis institutes can successfully apply and register by the ways mentioned above. For any further detail, you can visit the official website of the exam “snaptest.org”.
Read also: Top MBA Colleges in India accepting SNAP score