IBSAT or ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test, conducted by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education is the university level online entrance exam whose test scores are used for admission into the MBA and PhD programs of 9 ICFAI Business School (IBS) campuses – Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Dehradun, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune.
The exam will be held on 22nd and 23rd December 2019. The online application form has been released from 1st July 2019 and will be closed on 12th December 2019. Candidates who have passed graduation with a minimum mark of 50% can apply for this exam.
Here are the steps on how to apply and fill the application form:
1. Go to the official website of IBS
2. Click on "Apply to IBS"
3. Fill the necessary details required like name, address, phone number, email, etc.
4. Click on "submit"
5. After successful registration, candidates will get login ID and password in their email
2. Application Form
1. Login with your ID and password
2. The application form will appear in front of you
3. Fill your personal details asked like name, DOB, address, gender, nationality, and select your exam city
4. Fill your academic details of 10th, 12th, and Graduation like school and college name, mark obtained, etc.
5. Upload the documents required i.e. photo and signature with specifications as mentioned.
6. After you have filled up all the necessary details, give it a proofread and cross-check every detail given before making payment. if everything is well and correct then click on the "submit" button.
1. After submitting the application form, you are redirected to the online payment site
2. The fee for IBSAT is INR 1800/- and can be paid through Credit card, Debit card, Netbanking, and Cash card
3. Click on the submit button and do not refresh the page.
4. After successful payment, click on "finish" to complete the procedure.
1. Candidates can purchase IBSAT 2019 application form from any of the IBS Marketing Branches by paying the application fee of Rs. 1800/-
2. You will get a voucher with the application form. Scratch that voucher to get login ID and password
3. Use this ID and password to register at the official page online
4. Change the password as instructed
5. Fill the application form using the login ID and new password
To know more about IBSAT, click here