VITEEE 2020 Registration Last Date Announced. Apply till 15 July
Sarada Prasad Rath
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) announced the last date of submission of the online application form of VITEEE 2020 (VIT Engineering Entrance Examination) as 15 July 2020. The registration was started on 27 September 2020 and the exam is scheduled to be conducted from 29 July - 2 August 2020. Check the steps to apply and VITEEE Eligibility Criteria.
VITEEE 2020 Important Dates
||27 September 2019
||15 July 2020
|VITEEE 2020 exam
||29 July - 2 August 2020
||To be announced
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card Date Released
Steps to Apply for VITEEE 2020:
Offline (OMR) Application Form:
- Candidates can obtain the application form at a cost of Rs.1250/- through the following modes From the designated list of post offices throughout India.
- Fill the form by giving the valid details asked by the VIT. then make a demand draft.
- By producing the Demand Draft for Rs. 1250/- in favor of 'Vellore Institute of Technology', in person, from the following campuses:
VIT, Vellore Campus
VIT, Chennai Campus
VIT-Bhopal (MP) Campus
For the designated list of post offices, Click Here
Online Application Form:
Step 1: Registration:
- make yourself register in the VITEEE 2020 entrance exam by provides valid details like name, email id, and phone number.
Step 2: Fill the Application form:
- Provides all details asked by the VIT on the application form like education details, resident details, Parent status, etc.
Step 3: make the online payment:
- Candidates can pay the fee of INR 1150(For general candidates) through Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Paytm.
- Applicants opting for test centers in foreign countries have to pay USD 50 (excluding bank charges)
To register for VITEEE 2020, Click Here
VITEEE is a Common Entrance Exam conducted every year by the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) for admission in B.tech on its various campuses like VIT Vellore, VIT Chennai, VIT Bhopal, and VIT-AP as per the order of merit and availability.
Which Engineering Branches Have Maximum Chances of Getting a Job?
5 tips for choosing your career as a Mechanical Engineer