TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form Correction Window Opens. Edit till June 16
Sarada Prasad Rath
Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has started the application form correction facility of TS EAMCET 2020 (Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture, Medical Common Entrance Test) on 11 June 2020. Candidates who have successfully applied for the exam can make necessary changes in the form till 16 June 2020.
Steps for TS EAMCET 2020 Form Correction:
1. Go to the official website of TS EAMCET 2020
2. Click on "Correction of Online Application Data(Already Filled by Candidate)"
3. Login by providing registration number, fee payment reference ID, qualifying exam hall ticket number, date of birth, and mobile number
4. Make the necessary changes
5. Submit the application form
To edit the TS EAMCET 2020 Application form, Click Here
What Cannot Be Changed in the Application Form:
1. Candidates can not change the following areas in the application form:
3. Photograph and Signature
5. Mobile number
6. Email ID
7. Date of birth
8. Class 12 stream
OJEE 2020 Application Form Correction Started
TS EAMCET 2020 Important Dates
|Registration start date
||21 February 2020
|Registration end date
||10 June 2020
|Application form correction window
||11 - 16 June 2020
|TS EAMCET 2020 exam date
||6 - 9 July 2020
Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture, Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) is a state-level entrance exam organized by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education) to offer admission into various UG courses.
Career Prospects beyond Medical and Engineering
Which Engineering Branches Have Maximum Chances of Getting a Job?