PESSAT 2020 Slot Booking Started For Courses Except B.Tech
The test date and time slot booking of the PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) 2020 has been started on 6th January 2020 on the official website. Candidates who have registered to PESSAT for BBA / BBA-HEM / LAW / B.Des / M.Tech / MBA / MCA / B.Com / M.Com / B.Pharm / Pharm.D / M.Pharm / BTech (Diploma Lateral Entry) should reserve their test date and time by booking their slot. The application form of PESSAT 2020 has been released since 4th October 2019.
Steps to Book the Slot
1. Go to the official website of PESSAT
2. Click on "PESSAT 2020 Slot booking other than B.Tech"
3. Enter registration ID and email
4. Follow the instructions mentioned to reserve your test date and time
To book the PESSAT 2020 slot, Click Here
1. For BBA / BBA-HEM / LAW / B.Des / M.Tech / MBA / MCA / BTech (Diploma Lateral Entry) – Test Venue: PES University Ring Road Campus – 100ft outer ring road, BSK 3rd Stage, BLR
2. For M.Com / B.Com / B.Pharm / Pharm.D / M.Pharm – Test Venue: PES University Hanumanth Nagar Campus – 50ft road, BSK 1st Stage, BLR
Once the candidate reserves a date and time, no changes are allowed. After you have reserved the test date and time, the hall ticket with detailed instructions will be available for print.
Steps to Apply for PESSAT 2020
Step-1: Course Selection
The candidates have to choose their preferred courses for admission through PESSAT 2020.
Step-2: Filling the Application form:
After choosing the preferred courses, the candidates have to fill all the data such as personal details, academic details, permanent address, Preference of Branches, & Preference of Test Centres, etc.
step-3: Uploading scanned documents
Candidates have to upload their scanned documents such as a photograph, signature as per the mentioned specification of the conducting body. The photograph should be colored and 150x150 pixels. The maximum size should be 80 KB. The format of the photograph should be jpg or gif.
Step-4: Application fee payment
Candidates can pay the fee in both online and offline mode. For e-challan, the candidates will have to pay in cash at ICICI bank branches whereas a demand draft has to be drawn in favor of the “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore. The application fee is Rs 1050.
Step-5: Print out of the Application form
For detailed information about PESSAT exam, Click Here
For details about PES University, Click Here
Read here, Top 10 Popular MBA Specializations
Read Also, Give Wings To Your Creativity With Designing Careers