NEET 2019 answer key is going to be released by the NTA which is the examination conducting authority. The exact release date of official answer key of NEET 2019 is yet to be announced by the NTA and will be available on the official website of ntaneet.nic.in.
The official answer key would display the correct answers of questions which came in the exam, after the answer keys will be released candidates then have the opportunity to challenge it by paying an amount of Rs. 1000 per question in online mode.
Using the NTA NEET official answer key 2019, aspirants can calculate the probable marks which they can obtain in the national-level entrance examination.
Following are the steps to download the answer key by NTA:
- Visit the official website- ntaneet.nic.in
- Click on NEET answer key link available
- Login using the credentials
- Select the code of question paper carefully
- The PDF file of answer keys will be displayed on the screen
- Download the solutions and start matching the marked answers
Following are the steps to challenge your answer if required:
- Login in the official website by using your registration number, Date of birth and security pin
- Click on ‘apply for the key challenge’
- The total number of questions will be provided under the first column and the second one will mention the answers
- Select the answer(s) which is to be challenged by aspirants by clicking on the box provided against each question number
- It's very important to remember that aspirants have to justify their challenge by providing a correct answer
- Clicking on ‘submit’ button will display a message stating that no changes will be made after submission
- Aspirants will be directed to the payment window, where Rs. 1000 per question should be paid through online mode using credit/debit cards or net banking
- Download the confirmation slip and take the printout for future references
NTA NEET Result 2019 declaration date NEET result date is June 5, 2019, which will be released in the form of scorecards. NTA result will also declare the cutoff marks corresponding to percentile along with the result.