NPAT 2020 Remote Proctored Exam Date Announced. Starts from 26 June
Sarada Prasad Rath
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) has announced new exam dates for NPAT 2020 (National test for Programs After Twelfth) for Remotely Proctored Test (RPT). The exam will be conducted on 26, 27, 28 June 2020. Previously the exam was supposed to be held on May 18 and 22 but due to the widespread Coronavirus in the country, the authorities decided to conduct the exam in remote proctoring where candidates can give the NPAT exam from their home. The authorities have also provided various instructions and guidelines which the candidate must follow.
Things to do During the NPAT 2020 RPT Exam:
- Accept the Terms and Condition displayed on your Console
- Read and understand the Exam Instructions, Section Instructions, and Question level instructions
- Focus on the activity to be performed on the screen to solve the question being displayed Keep track of exam timer
- Look for any onscreen messages and respond immediately as per the message received
- Be aware, that any suspicion of malpractice or attempted use of unfair means can lead to your disqualification
Things Not to do During the NPAT 2020 RPT Exam:
- Do not cover the webcam at any point from the start of the examination until your examination is submitted
- Do not consume any breakfast/meal/snacks/beverages.
- Do not cover or mask your face.
- Do not change the seating posture.
- Do not talk to anybody while taking the exam
- Do not have anybody present with you while taking the exam
- Do not use your mobile phone or any other communication device during the course of the examination
- Do not take screenshots or video or photos of the questions to share with anyone or on social media channels
- Do not try to use any unfair means to gain an advantage in the examination
- Do not try to use any other application other than Launcher on the system
- Do not Hit ‘X’ on the top right corner to close the Launcher window
- Do not leave the computer/examination ahead of allotted exam end time
- Do not move around your seated position such that it obstructs a clear frontal view of your full face
Top 15 Vocational Courses to choose after 12th
Various Programmes Provided Under this Entrance:
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- B.Sc. Finance
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Des. (Humanising Technology)
- B.A. (Hons.) Liberal Arts
- BBA Branding & Advertising
Integrated Degree Programs:
- MBA Tech. (B.Tech. + MBA Tech.)
- B.Pharm + MBA (Pharma. Tech)
National test for programs after twelfth (NPAT) is a national level entrance exam conducted by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) to offer admission in undergraduate is integrated degree programmes. The various campuses of NMIMS are in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Shirpur, Indore, and Navi Mumbai.
Top 10 Popular MBA Specializations
Which Engineering Branches Have Maximum Chances of Getting a Job?