The registration for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2020 has started on 2nd December 2019 by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The exam will be conducted on the 3rd of May, 2020 from 2 PM to 5 PM. Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before applying for NEET-UG 2020
Steps to Apply
1. Go to the official website of NEET-UG
2. Click on "Fill Application Form"
3. Register by providing all the necessary details
4. Your login credentials will be sent to your registered email address
5. Login with those credentials to fill the application form
6. Provide all the necessary details in the form
7. Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression
8. Pay the application fee of Rs. 1400 (for General/OBC and Rs. 750 (for SC/ST/PH)
9. Click on the "Submit" button
To apply for NEET-UG 2020, CLICK HERE
|Application form Released||2nd December 2019|
|Application Form Closing||31st December 2019|
|Availability of Admit card||27th March 2020|
|Exam Date||3rd May 2020|
|Result Declaration||4th June 2020 |
Click here for NEET UG 2020: New Changes by NTA
- The candidate is the citizen of India.
- Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Persons with Indian Origin (PIOs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs) and Foreign Nationals are also eligible to sit in this exam.
- Candidates from J & K state can be eligible for 15% AQI seats by self-declaration.
- A candidate needs to have passed 12th from any recognized University or Board with a combination of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology or Biotechnology.
- A general category candidate should have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology to be eligible for the exam and that of a physically handicapped person from general category, the minimum aggregate score is 45%.
- SC or ST or OBC candidates should have a minimum of 40% aggregate marks to be eligible for the exam.
Candidates should have at least reached 17 years of age. The maximum age limit is 25 years and in case of SC, ST or OBC candidates there can be the relaxation of 5 years
Read here, Time Management tips for the increment of your NEET Score
Also read here,Content Based Lectures: For NEET by subject Experts
To know about the exam pattern, syllabus, cut-off for NEET-UG, Click Here