NEET 2020: Registration to Close on Tomorrow, Click Here to Apply
Registrations for NEET 2020 the sole entrance test for MBBS courses in India, will close on tomorrow, i.e December 31. However, applicants from the UT of Jammu & Kashmir, Leh and Kargil can submit the offline NEET application forms up to January 1.NEET registrations for the academic session of 2020-21 had started on December 2.
The interested candidates who are yet to fill up the application forms are need to do the same through the official website of NTA NEET ntaneet.nic.in at the earliest.
Steps to Apply:
1. Go to the official website of NEET-UG
2. Click on "Fill Application Form"
3. Register by providing all the necessary details
4. Your login credentials will be sent to your registered email address
5. Login with those credentials to fill the application form
6. Provide all the necessary details in the form
7. Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression
8. Pay the Application fee. The application fees is Rs.1500 for General,earlier it was Rs.1400. And for application fees is amount to Rs.1400 for General-EWS Candidate however Rs.800 for reserved Category
9. Click on the "Submit" button
To Apply for NEET UG 2020, Click Here
|Application Form Released||2nd December 2019|
|Application Form closing||31st December 2019|
|Availability of Admit card||27th March 2020|
|Exam Date||3rd May 2020|
- The candidate is the citizen of India.
- Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Persons with Indian Origin (PIOs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs) and Foreign Nationals are also eligible to sit in this exam.
- Candidates from J & K state can be eligible for 15% AQI seats by self-declaration.
- A candidate needs to have passed 12th from any recognized University or Board with a combination of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology or Biotechnology.
- A general category candidate should have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology to be eligible for the exam and that of a physically handicapped person from general category, the minimum aggregate score is 45%.
- SC or ST or OBC candidates should have a minimum of 40% aggregate marks to be eligible for the exam.
Candidates should have at least reached 17 years of age. The maximum age limit is 25 years and in case of SC, ST or OBC candidates there can be the relaxation of 5 years
Read Here Content Based Lectures: For NEET by subject Experts
Also Read Here,Time Management tips for the increment of your NEET Score.