MHT CET Counselling 2019 fresh online registration begins
MHT CET Counselling 2019 online registration and document uploading process for MHT CET Counselling 2019 has begun. The notification has been released by The State Common Entrance Test Cell on its official website mahacet.org. Formerly, the counselling of the Maharashtra CET 2019 was scheduled on June 19, but then it was canceled due to an unresponsive page hosted at the admission portal. The MHT CET 2019 counselling fees will be submitted by the registered candidates will be refunded in the respective accounts within two weeks.
All those candidates who have qualified in the field of engineering, pharma, architecture, and hotel management courses of MHT CET 2019 exam have to register afresh. Date schedule has been extended from June 24 to June 30 up to 11.59 pm for registering the counseling round of DTE Maharashtra Admissions 2019. The document verification will take place at all the designated Facilitation Centers (FC) from June 26 to July 1 (5 pm). On the next day, i.e. July 2, the provisional MHT CET merit list for Maharashtra State/All India/J&K Migrant candidates will be published.
Following are the process for registration:
- Visit the official website of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra: mahacet.org or click maha2019cap.org and from here click on the direct link for the respective course
- On the homepage, click on ‘register’ for MHT CET Counselling 2019 tab
- On the new window, enter the required details, give names of your preferred course/college name, upload photograph, signature, and required documents
- Pay the DTE Maharashtra CET 2019 Counselling fee
- Submit the MHT CET Counselling form and take a printout
The MHT CET Counselling fee is Rs 800 for general category candidate, while those belonging to reserved quota have to pay Rs 600. The DTE Maharashtra Admissions 2019 will be conducted through the Centralised Admission Process (CAP) in three rounds. The first, second and third CAP admission rounds are scheduled for July 6, July 16, and July 24, respectively.
Click here to go the official page.