MHT CET 2020 Registration Starts Today. Check Details
Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell has started the registration process of the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2020 (MHT CET 2020) from 7th January 2020. The last date to apply for MHT CET 2020 is February 29th. The last date to apply with the late fee of Rs. 500 is March 7th, 2020. The exam will be conducted in the month of April 2020.
Steps to Apply:
1. Go to the official website of MHT CET 2020 or click on the link below
2. Click on "Registration (For New Candidates)"
3. Fill the form that appeared on the screen
4. Upload necessary documents with specifications mentioned
5. Pay the application fee of Rs 800 (for General & Outside Maharashtra State candidates) and Rs. 600 (for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
To apply for MHT CET 2020, Click Here
MHT CET 2020 Important Dates
|Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form||7th January 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||29th February 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee||7th March 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card||5th April 2020 |
|MHT CET 2020 Exam date||13th April - 17th April 2020|
20th April - 23rd April 2020
MHT CET 2020 Eligibility:
- The Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- There is no age limit to apply.
- The candidates must have qualified class HSC/12th or equivalent from a recognized board.
- The Candidates must have physics and mathematics as a compulsory subject along with one of the chemistry/biotechnology/biology/technical/vocational subjects.
MHT CET 2020 state level entrance exam is conducted by the Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell. This exam is a gateway to get admission in Engineering, Pharmacy and Pharm. D courses. It is also known as MHT CET, through which candidates can get admission in various government and private institutions of the state of Maharashtra.
To know detailed information about MHT CET 2020, CLICK HERE
Read Here, Does engineering study fulfill your sky-high dreams?