MHT CET counselling has been cancelled today by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. An official notice has been released by the exam authorities that the counselling process is likely to begin again from June 24. The candidates will be notified about the revised schedule of MHT CET 2019 counselling soon.
The process to register for MHT CET counselling 2019:
- You need to go for the Online registration process
- You will have to register through SAAR Portal (cetcell.mahacet.org) by providing the necessary details.
- Then choose the choose SETU (Setu Suvidha Kendra).
- Non registered candidates of MHT CET 2019 will have to pay the counselling fee.
- You need to look after the Verification of certificates/documents
- You need to go to your designated SETU directly and check your documents along with a hard copy of the application form.
- Most important is the choice filling process
- You need to choose your choice of Institution and courses after the completion of the document verification process.
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will issue the merit list after the completion of the registration process. There are 3 rounds of Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) which will be conducted by the exam authorities. The seat allotment will be done as per merit list, availability of seat and preferences of the candidate.