LSAT India 2020 Slot Booking, Registration ends on 10th July
LSAC (Law School Admission Council) has reopend the application window. Candidates can now apply from 6th July 2020 up till 10th July 2020. The slot booking has also started along with that. The candidates who have booked the slots will receive the information concerning time and date through e-mail after 5th July 2020. Law School Admission Test(LSAT) is an international level entrance exam conducted by the law school admission council (LSAC) USA . the LSAT India exam is a national level entrance test conducted through offline mode to offer admission in UG, PG and integrated law courses in more than 85 law institutions in India. The exam is conducted through offline mode (pen & paper)based and the total duration of the exam is 2.5 hours. the question paper consists of 92-100 MCQs and each correct answer carries 1 mark without any provision for negative marking.
Steps to Fill up Application Form:
- Go to the official website of LSAT i.e. https://discoverlaw.excelindia.com/LSAT/
- Then click in the "Registration link" and a new screen will be shown to your display. Enter the E-mail ID and select the option ‘No, I am a new user’.
- Once the registration is done successfully a verification link will be sent to the registered candidate's e-mail ID by the Pearson VUE.
- Then re-login and fill the required information in the application form such as Personal details like Candidate’s Name, DOB, Category, Nationality, etc, Academic details like Choice of Program, Percentage in class 10th and 12th, etc and Contact details like Mobile No., Email ID, Communication and Permanent Address, etc.
- Pay the application fee through net banking/debit or credit card.
- Recheck all the information and submit the form.
Procedure for Slot Booking
- Viist the official site of LSAT India
- Login using the necessary credentials
- On the extreme right, ‘Admit Card’ will be displayed. Click on it.
- page will pop up, detailing the terms and conditions. Go through
- Click on ‘Accept’
- After accepting the terms and conditions, a message regarding the admit card will be sent to your mail within 5 minutes the registered ID
- After opening the mail click on the link of LSAT
- Enter the username and password shared in the e-mail for gathering information related to the exam.
- The slot details and admit card will be released via e-mail from 17th July 2020 onwards.
To Apply, Click Here
LSAT 2020 Important Dates
||6th of December 2020
||10th of July 2020
|Admit card availability
||17th of July 2020 onwards
||19th ofJuly 2020 to 22 ofJuly 2020
Also Read The Preparation Tips for Law Exam