JEE Main April 2019 Results Will be Out Tomorrow
JEE Main April 2019 official result will be released by NTA tomorrow i.e April 30. Hence, tomorrow, i.e 30th April 2019, Students will be able to access their result through the official website along with the final answer key
Following is the process to check the result:
- You will have to log in through the “Candidate Login” using your JEE Main application number and date of the birth/password.
- The scores secured in the entrance examination will be reflected on the screen after you log into your account.
- The Rank list for both January and April attempted is also scheduled to be released along with the result.
Options to do after JEE Main April 2019 Result:
After the JEE Main April 2019 result is out, you will be able to check their qualifying status. There are various ways that you can opt for after the results are declared.
- Students who come under the top 2,45,000 candidates will be able to apply for JEE Advanced 2019 and get their registrations done between May 3 to 9.
- And those who do not meet the cutoff for JEE Advanced 2019 can apply for JoSAA, which is the counselling process for admission into NITs, IIITs and GFTIs. Registrations for JoSAA will commence tentatively from the second week of June.
- Also, some state engineering institutes and Private some will also be accepting JEE Main scores for B.Tech admissions into their university or college. Candidates can always opt for such institutes after receiving their result of JEE Main 2019.