JEE MAIN 2020: B. Planning Sample paper out, Check details here
The sample paper of B. Planning for JEE MAIN 2020 has been released by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The Syllabus & Sample paper both are notified by the Authorities and the change in Exam pattern was introduced earlier by NTA. The paper 2 examinations of B. Arch & B. Planning is going to be held separately from this year.
Here is the syllabus of B. Planning according to the sample paper released:
1. General awareness regarding development issues, government programs/schemes, etc.
2. Comprehension, critical thinking, and analytical skills, graphs, charts and map reading skills, simple statistics.
3. CBSE Class X social sciences.
4. The planning section will also include a written passage.
5. All of the questions will be multiple choice in nature.