Jamia introduced 4 new courses, 7th Aug is the last date to apply
Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) has introduced 4 new courses & 4 revived courses and students can apply for it till 7th Aug 2019.
Here is the official link of Jamia Millia Islamia, Click here
The newly introduced courses are-
- Master of Science in Banking and Financial Analytics under the Economics department with intaKE OF 40 seats.
- M. Tech in Environmental Science and Engineering (full time) program in conjunction with the existing part-time program with an intake of 12 seats.
- PG Diploma in Molecular Diagnostics (PGMD-Self Financed) in Multidisciplinary Center for Advanced Research and Studies with 30 seats.
- Advanced Diploma in Turkish Language (part-time) in the MMAJ Academy of International Studies with 20 seats.
The 4 revived courses are-
- Advanced diploma in Modern Persian under Persian department with 20 seats
- Advanced diploma in Pashto in the Director of Persian with 10 seats.
- Diploma program in Uzbek in the MMAJ academy of International studies with 10 seats
- The certificate in Uzbek in the MMAJ Academy of international Studies with 20 seats.
Jamia Millia Islamia is an institute situated at Aligarh in United Provinces, India. It is established in 1920 and became a central University by the act of the Indian parliament in 1988.
Students, interested to get admission into the new courses in the academic session 2019-20 in JMI are advised to apply for the courses as 7th Aug is the last date to apply online and for more details go through the official website of JMI that is www.jmi.ac.in.