IPU CET 2020 Registration Ends Today. Check Details
Sarada Prasad Rath
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will end the registration/application process of IPU CET 2020 (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test) today i.e. 30 June. The registration was extended due to the circumstances in the country for the COVID-19 pandemic. The application form correction process starts from 1st July. The exam date will be announced in a short period of time.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the Official website of GGSIPU
- Click on the Online Application Form (2020-21)
- Read all the major instructions given before filling up the form and select the checkbox
- Fill all the required details properly and they must genuine to the very best
- Upload all the documents required in the prescribed format and check all details before final submission
- Proceed to the payment section and pay the required amount.
- Download the student copy of the application process and keep it for future use.
To Apply, Click here
IPU CET 2020 Important Dates
||3 March 2020
||30 June 2020
|Date of Editing of Forms already submitted by candidates
||1 - 3 July 2020
||To be announced
JEE Main and NEET 2020 Exam Dates Remain Unchanged
Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET 2020) is a university-level entrance exam administrated by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). It is conducted every year to offer admission in various UG, PG and other courses in the field of engineering, management, law, computer applications, medical, nursing, etc.
Career Prospects beyond Medical and Engineering
Which Engineering Branches Have Maximum Chances of Getting a Job?