Indian Navy 2019 MR,SSR,AA Exam Pattern released.
The admit card/hall ticket for the recruitment of Indian Navy Sailor posts has been released on the official website of the Join Indian Navy- joinindiannavy.govt.in
The Candidates who applied for the Indian Navy Senior Secondary Recruit(SSR), Matric Recruit(MR), Musician (MUS), Sports Entry and Artificer Apprentices (AA) are advised to visit the official website of the Indian Navy to log in and download their result.
Candidates need to open the official website -joinindiannavy.gov.in. and log in using their Username, Password, and Captcha code. After login, the admit card for the Sailor exam will be displayed on the screen. The Candidates can download the Indian Navy Sailor admit card/hall ticket and also take a print out of the same for future reference.
The Indian Navy is conducting this recruitment drive for August 2019 batch. The online recruitment examination for the Indian Navy SSR August 2019 batches will be conducted from February 23 to February 28, 2019.
Exam pattern is:
- The exam paper will consist of Objective Type Questions
- The Question paper will be set in Hindi and English language.
- The Question paper will be divided into 4 parts- English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Each part will be consisting of 25 Questions (total 100 Questions)
- The total duration of the exam will be of 60 minutes( 1 Hour)
- There will be Negative Marking of one fourth(0.25) marks for every wrong answer marked by a candidate.
- The candidates should qualify in all sections and in aggregate.