IMU CET 2020 Application Form Released. Exam date Announced
Sarada Prasad Rath
Indian Maritime University (IMU) has released the application form of IMU CET 2020 (IMU Common Entrance Test) on 1st July at its official website. The last date for candidates to apply for the exam is 26 July. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 16 August 2020. According to the brochure released, new exam centres have been added which takes the total exam centre to 84.
IMU CET 2020 Important Dates
|Application form released
||1 July 2020
|Last date to submit the application form
||26 July 2020 (11.59 PM)
|Admit card release date
||31 July 2020
||16 August 2020
||21 August 2020
Check IMU CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Steps to Apply:
- Go to the official website of IMU CET
- Click on "Admissions"
- Click on the registration link
- Select the course you are applying for and fill the basic details
- Pay the registration fee (Rs 1000/- for general candidates) and Rs 750/- for Sc/ST candidates)
- Your application number and password will be generated and sent to you through email id
- Login using those credentials and fill up the application form
- Upload necessary documents
- Submit the application form
To apply, Click Here
IMU CET entrance exam is a national level exam conducted by the Indian Maritime University. The entrance exam allows the candidates to apply for admission into various UG & PG courses such as B.Tec, M.Tech, MBA, etc. offered by the 5 campuses of the university. Those campuses are Cochin, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Vishakhapatnam. The exam will be conducted in online mode in 84 different cities in India.
Which Engineering Branches Have Maximum Chances of Getting a Job?
Top 10 Popular MBA Specializations