IIT Kharagpur Releases First Admission List For MSc. Courses
has released the first admission list for the MSc. Programs. The admission to the MSc. programs are here conducted on the basis of IIT JAM scores. Students here who have qualified in the IIT JAM 2019 entrance examination and have completed the application process can further proceed to check the relevant allotment status from the official website. The final date for the payment of the Seat Booking Fee through the Online Process for the First Admission List as of June 10, 2019.
IIT JAM 2019 First Admission List: How To Check?
- Step One: Click here, to head over the official website at http://jam.iitkgp.ac.in./.
- Step Two: Click over the link provided for the first admission list on the home page and enter the credentials created at the time of the registration.
- Step Three: Login over the details and view for the admission list.
If there is an offer for the admission which has been made, the candidates need to go through the process as below.
Accept and Freeze
- Choose for this option if you will accept the present offer but not to upgrade to the higher program choices (if any) in the further rounds ahead (if any ).
- Once this is chosen then the OTP would be sent to the registered mobile number and the rest OTP will be entered to confirm.
- After confirming, the next is for the Seat Booking Fee is as:
(i)-Rs 10,000 fir General/OBC(NCL)/ Foreign National Applications and
(ii)-Rs 5000 for SC/ST/PWD Applicants within the stipulated deadline as being mentioned in the email. Depending on the mode of payment, the additional charges may apply.
Apply with Upgrade
- Choose this relevant option if you wish to accept the present offer and also wish to upgrade to the relevant higher program choices for the further rounded ahead (if any further ).
- Once this is chosen, the OTP would be sent to the registered mobile number and the same is to be used for the confirmation.
- After the confirmation of the OTP, the same is to be proceeded to pay for the Seat Booking Fee as :
(i)-Rs 10,000 for the General/OBC (NCL)/ Foreign National Applicants and
(ii)-Rs 7,500 for the SC/ST/PWD Applicants within the mentioned deadline on the email. There can be additional charges depending on the mode of the payment.
Reject and Quit
- This option needs to be chosen if there is the rejection for the offered seat of the candidate and would like to continue the admission process of JAM 2019.
- Once this is chosen, an OTP will be sent onto the registered mobile number filled from the candidate’s end, the OTP needs to be entered for the confirmation.
- This option here allows the candidates who have accepted their relevant offer and paid the fees earlier to the withdraw from the JAM Admission Process.
- The option will be only available from 4-24 June 2019.
- The Seat Booking Fee (paid earlier) would be here refunded after the deduction of the Processing Fee of Rs 1000.