HPU MAT 2020 MBA Application Process Ends Tomorrow. Apply Now
Sarada Prasad Rath
Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) Business School will close the registration/application process of HPU MAT 2020 (Himachal Pradesh University Management Aptitude Test) tomorrow i.e. 11 June. Earlier the registration was supposed to end on 30 May but was extended due to the current scenario of coronavirus in the country. The exam date has not been released by the authorities but will be announced very soon.
Steps to Apply:
1. Go to the official website of Himachal Pradesh University Business School.
2. Register by providing the valid email id and contact number.
3. A system-generated email will be sent to the candidate informing about the registration number and password.
4. Log in with the official website with the given login credentials.
5. A new window for the application will be displayed.
6. The asked personal details should be carefully filled up by the candidate.
7. Upload the documents asked like the reservation certificates, signature, and photographs within the prescribed format.
8. Validate the details and click on the final submit.
9. Pay the application fee of Rs. 1000 (for General candidates) OR Rs. 500 (for SC/ST candidates)
To Apply, Click Here
HPU MAT 2020 Revised Dates
||May 5, 2020
||June 11, 2020
|HPU MAT 2020 MBA exam
||To be notified
Do you want to pursue a career in Rural Management? Check options here
1. Candidate must have graduated with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
2. Candidate must have scored a minimum 50% aggregate marks (5% relaxation for reserved categories)
1. General: 26 years (male), 28 years (female)
2. SC/ST: 29 years
Students from any discipline can apply
HPU MAT is the management entrance test that is conducted by Himachal Pradesh University Business School to provide admission to candidates in its MBA program (Rural Development). HPU MAT 2020 will be conducted soon after the registration closes. A total of 50 seats (15 Subsidised + 35 Non-Subsidised) will be offered to the batch of 2020.
To check out the details for Rural Management, Click here
Career Options You Have after You Complete Your MBA