GOAPS portal open for GATE 2019 exam city change
GOAPS Portal for GATE 2019 exam City change request is open from 13th November 2018. Candidates who have applied for the GATE 2019 exam and now want to change their exam city preference can do so. The GOAPS portal for accepting exam city change requests will remain open until November 16, 2018.
How to access GOAPS portal for city change requests:
- Log in to GOAPS official website
- Then, candidates have to login using their GATE 2019 enrollment Id and password
- After logging in, candidates will be able to make request for changing their exam city preferences.
- The exam city, address of the center, name of the center and all other details will be available in the GATE 2019 Admit Card.
- Once the admit card is issued, any change requests will not be entertained.
- The details mentioned in the admit card will be the final ones and can’t be changed.
To access GOAPS portal for city change requests click here
GATE 2019 admit card available: January 04, 2019
GATE 2019 exam date: February 2, 3, 9, and 10, 2019.