GATE 2020: Application form correction process starts from Oct 15
The application form correction process for GATE 2020 will start from 15th Oct 2019 by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi.
The candidates who have successfully submitted their application form before the last date of registration can correct some sections of their submitted application form such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, PwD status, Dyslexia and other similar learning disabilities, Details of Parents/ Guardian/ Correspondence address, College name and location, Roll Number Registration Number, etc.
9 reasons why to appear GATE exam, Read here
Here is the procedure of how to correct your application form-
- Go to GOAPS website and click on “Application Form Correction” link.
- Login with Enrollment number/Email ID and password.
- The application form correction window will appear on the display where you can make the required corrections.
- After making all the corrections, click on “Submit”.
- Take a print out of the corrected application form for future reference.
To know the Simple Tips to score Better in GATE, Click here
The GATE 2020 exam is going to be conducted on 1st, 2nd, 8th, and 9th Feb 2020 in online mode across the different cites in India and in 6 cities outside India. GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering) is a national level engineering entrance examination to get admission into M. Tech course in various institutions. GATE is conducted jointly by the Indian instituted of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technology. Candidates can collect more related information on the official website of GATE that is gate.iitd.ac.in.
Read also: GATE Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Cut-offs