The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras has uploaded the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering(GATE) candidates’ response sheet on the official website of the exam http://gate.iitm.ac.in/.
The response sheet has been released for the exam held during session 1,2,3 and 4. This year GATE 2019 exams for these sessions were conducted from February 2 and February 3, 2019.
The examinations were conducted in two shifts, first on February 2 and 3 and second on February 9 and 10. Currently, responses for the February 2-3 exams are released. The response sheets for second the shift are likely to be released soon.
The candidates can follow the step-by-step guide given below to check and download the response sheets:
- Open the official portal of the exam- gate.iitm.ac.in
- On the homepage, you will find a link that reads, ‘ Candidates can check responses by clicking here’, click on the link.
- You will then be redirected to the login page
- Enter your details- enrollment number/email id and password
- Your response sheet will be displayed on the screen
- Check and download. You can also take a print out of the same for future reference.
Check here to get more about GATE.