CUSAT CAT 2020: Registration Without Fine Amount Ends Today. Apply Soon
CUSAT CAT 2020 Registration without fine amount to end today i.e. 10/2/2020. The registration dates had been extended by the conducting body i.e. Cochin University of Science & Technology for the convenience of the students, previously the last date of registration was 31st January 2020. Interested Candidates should complete their registration and should be able to successfully submit their application online by 10 February 2020 i.e. by today (Midnight). Students should check their eligibility for the exam before registration, this is because if any candidate is found not eligible for the entrance then the registration of the candidate will be cancelled and the registration fees will not be refunded. The last date of Registration with fine amount is 15th February 2020. If the student cannot complete his/her registration today then the can register themselves within 15th Feb 2020 with late fee amount.
For detailed information about CUSAT exam, Click Here
Steps to Apply
1. Go to the official website of Cochin University or click the link given below
2. Click on "New Candidate Registration"
3. Fill all the areas to generate login ID and password
4. Login to fill the application form
5. Upload the photograph and signature as per given the specifications
6. Choose the course you are applying for
7. Pay the application fee
8. Select the test centre and submit the application form
To apply for CUSAT 2020, Click Here
|Registration starts||8th January 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||10th February 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee||15th February 2020|
|Availability of admit card||27th March 2020|
|CUSAT 2020 exam date||18th & 19th April 2020|
Candidates belonging to Kerala SC (KSC) and Kerala ST (KST) communities are eligible for applying. SEBC candidates of Kerala State who are certified as belonging to non-creamy layer are eligible for 5% relaxation in the minimum required marks for qualifying examination.
For UG Courses:
1. Candidate should have completed their 12th from a recognized board.
2. Candidates should have scored 10+2 examination should be passed with 60% marks (for science group) and 55% marks (for Arts/Commerce/Humanities group) for applying in B.Com LLB/BBA LLB.
3. Candidates should have completed Graduation in any stream from a recognized University by securing 40% aggregate marks (35% for SC/ST) for applying in LLB.
For PG Courses:
1. Science graduate with Mathematics as one of the subjects or graduate in Electronics/Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Applications/ Engineering/Technology with 55% aggregate marks (except language & humanities) can apply for MCA.
2. Bachelor’s degree in law with minimum 45% marks for applying in LL.M.
3. Candidates who apply on the basis of GATE score card can avail the 5% relaxation in the qualifying examination marks.
To Download The CUSAT CAT 2020 Prospectus, Click Here
To know details about Cochin University of Science & Technology, Click Here