CSIR UGC NET Registration Ends Tomorrow. Apply Soon
Sarada Prasad Rath
National Testing Agency (NTA) will end the registration/application process of CSIR UGC NET 2020 (National Eligibility Test) tomorrow i.e. 30 June. The application form can be filled till 5 PM and the submission of the fee can be done till 11.50 PM. The exam date has not been announced yet. Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website of NTA CSIR UGC NET
- Click on Apply Online
- Fill up the application form with your personal & academic information
- Upload the required documents & scanned photograph and signature
- Review your application once again before submitting
- A new application no will be generated for the future reference
- After submission, pay the required amount for the application fee
- Take a print out of the confirmation page for future use
To Apply, Click Here
|Other Backward Classes(OBC)-Non Creamy Layer
|SC/ST/ Persons with Disability (PwD)
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Important Dates
||16th March 2020
||30th June 2020
|Admit card availability
||To be notified
||To be notified
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- All the aspirants willing to apply for CSIR UGC NET 2020 must be citizens of India.
- The upper age limit for Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years as on July 1, 2020.
- There is no upper age limit for Assistant Professorship.
- Candidates must possess any one of the following degrees – M.Sc, Integrated BS/ MS, BS- 4 years, B.E, B.Tech, B.Pharma, MBBS with at least 55% marks for General/ OBC and EWS category and 50% for SC/ ST and PwD category.
CSIR UGC NET is an entrance test conducted by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. The entrance exam allows the candidates to apply for the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Lectureship (LS). Conducted in two sessions, the exam focuses on Mathematical, Chemical and Physical, Life, and Earth science.
Career Prospects beyond Medical and Engineering
Read here, The First Job. A dream come true? or a nightmare in real?