COMEDK UGET Registration to End Today, Apply Now
Sarada Prasad Rath
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) will end the application process of COMEDK UGET 2020 Engineering entrance exam today i.e. 17 June (At 5.00 PM). The application edit window will open tomorrow. The authorities had decided to re-open the application form on 14 June. The exam will be conducted on 25 July 2020.
Steps to Apply:
- Go to the official website of COMEDK UGET
- Click on "Apply Online"
- Register by providing necessary details
- Fill the application form.
- Upload scanned documents.
- Select the preferred exam centre.
- Pay the application fee of Rs 1600/-.
- Submit the application form.
To Apply, Click Here
COMEDK UGET 2020 Important Dates
||16 January 2020
||30 May 2020
|Application form re-opening
||14 July (12 Noon) - 17 July (5 PM) 2020
|Application Form correction window
||18 July - 21 July 2020
|Admit card availability
||20 June 2020
||25 July 2020
||To be notified
- Candidates need to secure a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% marks for SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Candidates should also have passed these subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) individually with English as a compulsory subject.
- Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio-Technology or Biology or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subjects.
- Candidates must take the COMEDK UGET exam for engineering admissions through COMEDK.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the COMEDK UGET exam as there are no lateral entry admissions.
Top Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
COMEDK UGET is a state-level exam conducted by COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka) for admissions to BE/BTech, for colleges affiliated to the Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation Trust. Through the COMEDK exam, candidates will be eligible for admissions to over 20000 BTech and BArch seats offered by more than 120 colleges/institutes. Every year, more than 70,000 candidates appear for COMEDK exam.
Which Engineering Branches Have Maximum Chances of Getting a Job?
Planning for Engineering in Bangalore? Here What You Should Definitely Look For