COMEDK UGET 2019 Answer Key Released, Get Direct Link Here
The answer key for Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test (COMEDK UGET
) has been released by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK). The exam has been conducted on May 12, 2019, via online (CBT) mode. The candidates are allowed to raise and submit objections against the provisional answer key till May 20, 2019. The answer key will be available on the candidates' login page. The final answer key will be released on May 24.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Provisional Answer Key Available Here
How To Download COMEDK UGET 2019 Answer Key Online?
- Go to the link given above. A new window will open like shown below.
- Enter your User Id & Password.
- Click on the "Login" button and check the provisional answer key.
- Download and take a print out the result for future use.
COMEDK UGET 2019 exam will be organized to provide admission into engineering courses. This exam will be managed by the COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka). The authority will also organize admission procedure for architecture course on the basis of NATA score.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Result To Release On 27th May, Provisional Answer Key Available Now
How To Raise Objections Against Provisional Answer Key?
- Open the link given above
- Login to the website with your respective credentials
- Look for a link to raise objection & click on it
- Fill the objection form duly and also attach valid supporting proof for their challenge
- After that pay a fee of Rs 500 per question
- Note down the reference ID
COMEDK UGET 2019 Answer Key, Cut Off, Admission Procedure