AIIMS MBBS 2019 Registration for Final process begins today!
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) MBBS admission final registrations process will begin today i.e on February 21, 2019. The online registration process will be conducted from February 21, 2019, to March 12, 2019, as per the official notification.
The online window to generate the unique code will be available from February 23, 2019, to March 12, 2019.
Steps to follow AIIMS MBBS Final registrations :
- First, visit the official website of AIIMS- aiimsexams .org
- Next, on the homepage, click on 'academic courses'.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Click on the link 'Proceed for Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration (PAAR)in the new page that appears.
- Then, click on 'Undergraduate courses' button
- Generate code for the exam you are applying for (MBBS/B.Sc etc)
- You will receive a code on registered Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Make the payment and choose the examination centre of the city.
- After the completion of the process, the candidate will be eligible to download the admit card for AIIMS MBBS-2019.
To know more about AIIMS, Click here.