The result of the AIIMS January 2020 session for MD/MS/MCh(6 years)/DM(6 years)/MDS courses has been declared by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. The allocation of PG Courses/Subject (AIIMS and Subject/Specialty) for 2nd Round has been done according to the result list.
Steps to view the counseling result:
1. Go to the official website of AIIMS
2. Click on the " Result of 2nd Round of Online Counselling for MD/MS/MCh(6 years)/DM(6 years)/MDS, January 2020 Session" tab
3. The list will open in PDF format
4. Download a take a print out for future use
Click on the link below
To view the result list, Click Here
Procedure to be Followed by Qualified Candidates:
All candidates who have been allotted a PG Course/Subject in the 2nd Round of Online Counselling (Online allocation of PG Course) are required to visit the website and actively exercise one of the following options by 1.00 PM on Saturday, 4th January 2020. Failure to select any of the options as below will lead to forfeiture of the allocated PG Course/Subject and the candidate will become ineligible to participate in 3rd Round:
1. ACCEPT allotted PG Course/Subject and DO NOT WISH TO PARTICIPATE in further rounds of PG Course/Subject Allocation.
2. ACCEPT allotted PG Course/Subject and WANT TO PARTICIPATE in 3rd ROUND of PG Course/Subject Allocation
3. DECLINE / REFUSE allotted PG
To know detailed information about AIIMS PG, Click Here
For detailed information about AIIMS Universities, Click Here
Also, read about PGIMER Exam