AEEE 2020 Postponed Expected to Held in August
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has postponed the AEEE 2020 Exam. The exam was scheduled to be held on July 23, 24, 25, 26, and 27. This decision of postponing the exam has been taken because of the prevailing conditions due to coronavirus. However, AEEE 2020 application form is still available on the official website till July 15. AEEE is an entrance test conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University. This entrance allows the students to apply for the 4-year long B. Tech course in the university. The entrance exam is conducted in two methods. One is the Computer-based test (CBT) mode and the other one is Pen & Paper (P&P) mode. However, it's up to the candidates to choose one of them. In this academic session (2019-20), the university will also applications through JEE Main entrance exam. Those who will apply through JEE Main also has to finish the AEEE 2020 application procedure. Although these students will not have to appear in the AEEE exam.
AEEE 2020 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of exam Pen-and-paper Mode Computer-based test
- Language of exam English
- Exam duration 2 hr 30 min
- Question Type MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Total number of questions Total questions = 100 Physics – 30 Chemistry – 30 Mathematics - 40
- Marking scheme Right Answer = 3 marksWrong, Answer = -1 mark, No attempts =0 MarkTotal marks 300
Important Dates of AEEE
||September 19, 2019
||To be announced
Know 5 Factors That Can Influence AEEE 2020 Cutoff
Which Engineering Branches Have Maximum Chances of Getting a Job?