Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE) has started the counselling process of AP EAMCET 2020 (Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test) from 23rd October for Engineering and Pharmacy. Candidates who qualified the AP EAMCET 2020 exam can pay their processing fee (Rs 1200 for General/OBC and Rs 600 for SC/ST) from 23rd October till 27th October 2020.
The AP EAMCET 2020 Rank card has also been released on 14th October 2020. Candidates can download their rank cards by logging in through their Registration number, Hall Ticket Number, and Date of Birth.
The AP EAMCET is elaborated as Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test". This examination known as AP EAMCET is conducted on the behalf of APSCHE. The examination is held once in a year and is done on a state-level basis. The students who desire to choose a stream of Engineering, Pharmacy or Agriculture can adopt for this examination. After the students pass this examination, they can take admissions in government and private institutes. So, we have shared you all the information regarding AP EAMCET 2020 exam dates, eligibility, syllabus, and application form.
AP EAMCET 2020 Schedule:
AP EAMCET 2020
|Availability of Notification||20th February 2020|
|Start of Online Application Form||29th February 2020|
|Last date to submit the online application form||20th May 2020|
|AP EAMCET 2020Admit Card/Hall Ticket Release date||
10th Septemeber 2020
|AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Date||17th - 25th September 2020|
|Answer Key released||26th September 2020|
|Last date to challenge Answer Key||28th September 2020 (Till 5 PM)|
|Declaration of Results||10th October 2020|
Counselling Schedule According to Rank:
|23rd October 2020||1||20,000|
|24th October 2020||20,001||50,000|
|25th October 2020||50,001||80,000|
|26th October 2020||80,001||1,10,000|
|27th October 2020||1,10,001||Last Rank|
AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card:
You need to keep the admit card carefully and keep at least two copies of it. You can get a copy of the admit card from the official website of AP EAMCET 2020. You need to submit the birth date and registration number. After filling all these details, you need to press the submit button shared below boxes, now after processing you will see your admit card, Just take the print out of it. On the admission date, the candidates need to bring additional documents with admit cards, Attested copy, photocopy and filled the application form. The Exam Conducting Authorities will provide the hall ticket i.e. admit cards for the 2020 year in the 3rd week of April 2020.
Click Here to Dowload AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus:
The syllabus for this examination is prepared on the basis of the 11th and 12th standard syllabus. The EAMCET Syllabus consists of physics, mathematics, zoology, botany, and chemistry. The question is asked to the students for understanding their individual’s subjects and academic knowledge.
How to Prepare for the AP EAMCET Exam?
- Firstly, to be successful you need to make effective time management.
- Go through all the previous exam paper of AP EAMCET.
- Accumulate all the information relevant for your syllabus i.e. study material.
- Don’t waste your time in covering the topics which are out of syllabus.
- You need to have more focus on mock test for increasing your accuracy and speed for the examination on time.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern:
The AP EAMCET 2020 language will be Telugu and English only.
- The students who want to appear for Urdu language exam, they can give it in Hyderabad only.
- The paper duration will be 3 hours.
- Paper is divided into three sections- Maths, Chemistry, and Physics.
- 80 marks of Mathematics
- 40 for Chemistry
- 40 for Physics
- 40- Physics
- 40- Chemistry
- 40- Zoology
You will get 1 marks for each answer. While negative marking is not available in this examination. The format of the question will be MCQs, which has only one correct answer.
AP EAMCET 2020 Cut Off:
The cutoff mark for AP EAMCET will decide the list of eligible candidates for admission. In AP EAMCET, the cut off will release in form of opening and closing ranks. However, factors like vacant seats, no of applicants etc will decide the cut off for AP EAMCET 2020. Note that, the cut off will be based on two parts in which the normalized marks of AP EAMCET will carry 75% whereas the 10+2 marks of the candidates will carry 25%.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form:
Before submitting application forms the students are requested to read the following points carefully which are as follows:
- AP EAMCET Exam forms 2020 will be issued online only from the second week of February 2020.
- If you get late, here we share you the last date for submitting application form is the third week of March month 2020.
- If you have submitted the form with some wrong information, you can re-correct them before the last correction date shared by the university.
- After re-checking the application, submit the form completed in all respects
- If you submit the online form after the date. You need to pay the late fee along with it as shared by us in the above table.
- The students need to pay the application fee either by debit/credit card or online mode.
- Online Mode needs many information like birth date, father-mother name, passing year, transaction id, the name of candidate etc.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Fee:
Here is the list of courses and their application fees.
|Engineering (E)||Rs.450 + transaction charges|
|Agriculture (A)||Rs. 450 + transaction charges|
|E & A (for both streams)||Rs. 900 + transaction charges|
Important Instructions to the candidates:-
- Aspiring candidates going to apply for the AP EAMCET 2020 examination are requested to fill the details carefully in the Online Application Form. All the required information/ details should be collected from the relevant documents.
- After successfully submitting TS EAMCET 2020 Online Application Form, if candidates are willing to make any correction, they have to go to the correction link on the homepage of the official website i.e. www.sche.ap.gov.in/ eamcet.
|Details Required||Documents to be referred|
|AP Online/ TS Online Transaction Id. (If payment is being made through AP Online/ TS Online)||AP Online / TS Online Receipt Form|
|Qualifying Exam appeared or passed – Hall Ticket||Marks Memo/ Hall Ticket of Intermediate (10 + 2)/ Equivalent|
|Stream applied for (AM), (E), or both (E & AM)||Eligibility Criteria in the AP EAMCET 2020 website|
|Date of Birth, Birth District, Birth State||Birth Certificate/ SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent examination certificate||SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|Study Details||Study Certificates from Class I to Intermediate (10+2)/ Equivalent|
|Category(SC, ST, BC, etc) and Application Number of the caste certificate||The latest caste certificate issued by the competent authority|
|Aadhaar Card Details||Aadhaar Card|
|Ration Card Details||Ration card|
Other information required for filling Online Application:-
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Non-Minority/ Minority
- Candidate Mobile Number
- Candidate E-mail
- Place where studied – Municipality/ Corporation or Rural Area in SSC and Intermediate.
- The digital signature of the candidate- file size less than 15 kb and .jpg file format.
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling:
Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE) has started the counselling process of AP EAMCET 2020 (Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test) from 23rd October for Engineering and Pharmacy. Candidates who qualified the AP EAMCET 2020 exam can pay their processing fee (Rs 1200 for General/OBC and Rs 600 for SC/ST) from 23rd October till 27th October 2020. Document verification will be done from 23rd - 27th October according to the Rank secured by the candidate.
AP EAMCET 2020 Result:
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada has announced the result of AP EAMCET 2020 (Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test) on 10th October for Engineering and Agriculture. The Rank Card was released on 14th october 2020.
How To Check AP EAMCET Result Online?
- Go to the official website of AP EAMCET
- Click on "AP EAMCET 2020 Result" shown on the homepage
- Login to the website with your respective credentials (Regd. No, Hall Ticket No.)
- Check the result on the screen and download a copy for future use
To check AP EAMCET 2020 Result, Click Here
AP EAMCET 2020 Answer Key:
APSCHE has released the preliminary Answer Key of AP EAMCET 2020 (Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test) on 26th September. Candidates can check the answer key according to the exam date and shifts. If any candidate is not happy with an answer, then he/she can challenge/raise objections till September 28 (Till 5 PM).
Steps to Check Answer Key:
- Go o the official website of AP EAMCET
- Click on "Exam Papers & Preliminary Keys"
- Select the exam slot you want to check the Answer Key for
- The Answer Key will appear on the screen in PDF format
- Download for future use
To See the Answer Key, Click Here
Steps to Challenge Answer Key:
- Click on the link given below to download the Objection Form
- Enter the question number(s) you want to challenge
- Enter the Justification along with reference book, Page number & also edition (Telugu/English)
- Mail the form to "[email protected]"
To download the Form, Click Here
AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Here we will cover the topic and information related to eligibility criteria for the 2020 examination. It is the same as all the previous year but still for the candidates who are new to this, need to go through these points:
- Domicile Certificate Requirement: The candidates who desire to appear for this examination from Andhra Pradesh &Telangana needs to have this domicile certificate for sure.
- Nationality: Candidates who hold cards as OCI (Overseas Citizen of India), PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) and Indian Nationality are eligible for appearing in this examination.
Eligibility for Pharmacy and Engineering Courses
- Diploma Holder’s: The students who are diploma holders can apply for this examination in 2020.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are the exams where they need to get qualify for further studies
- Qualifying Exam: Needs to pass in Intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Appearing candidates: The students who are appearing for the final year are also eligible for applying in the examination.
AP EAMCET 2020 FAQs:
Q: Who conducts AP EAMCET 2020?
A: AP EAMCET is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
Q: Which course can I apply for if I pass AP EAMCET?
A: There are two types of courses in which a qualified student can apply. One is Engineering and the other one is Agriculture.
Q: Can students from overseas apply for the entance?
A: The students who have their Overseas citizen of India can apply for the entrance.
Q: I have not received the OTP even after resending?
A: Please check the following things
- Restart the mobile phone.
- Check the Spam messages on your mobile. Sometimes, OTP goes into the Spam folder.
- In Message settings, disable spam protection (This step depends on the
- Type/version of the software or OS used in the phone. In some mobiles this
- the facility may not present).
- Check the Blocked messages on your mobile. In case, if OTP message is in that
- blocked list, then unblock the number from which you got the OTP.
- Get a text message from your friend/relative. If the message is received then
- contact the nearest helpline centre and change your mobile number. If it is not
- received then call the customer care of your mobile service provider and ask
- them to enable alerts.
- If none of the above steps is successful, then change the mobile number given
- for counselling.
Q: How can I know the eligibility for full fee reimbursement?
A) All the candidates whose status under Fee Exemption is YES are eligible for full
Q: Can I attend certificate verification before/after my allotted date?
A) Yes, you can attend in special situations.
Q: I am an OBC category candidate. Should I also enclose the category certificate?
A: OBC candidates need not submit any certificates. Only SC / ST category students have to submit their Caste Certificate duly attested along with the Filled-in Application Form to the Invigilator in the Examination hall during the EAMCET AC test.
However, ALL students have to produce Category Certificates at the time of admission.
Q: Do I need to post my application and attachments?
A: Application should be submitted online and posting of application is not Necessary
Q: I did some mistake in filling the details in Online Application, then how to change?
A: If there is any correction required in the data, then click on the field “Request for Corrections to Online Application form” in the EAMCET AC website giving all the required details. You can also contact the Regional Centers or send an e-mail to the [email protected]
Q: My Registration No. is lost, whom should I contact?
A: If your Registration No. is lost, click the “Forgot Registration Number”, contact your nearest Regional Center - Coordinator / EAMCET AC office. For more details visit us on the website: www.eamcetac.com.