The broadcast journalism course emphasizes basic news writing techniques and over the related ethical and legal issues. In the relevant course, students learn how to write, and gather, and edit news and of the writing sports articles. This article course creates students with the relevant passion, highest ethereal standards and with the experience of the journalism world. The course study focuses on the major areas of journalism such as the news the broadcasting and the newspaper including the relevant internet and the magazines. The basic methods of conducting the interviews, getting information, writing clear, organizing the story and writing leads and develop research skills.
The top most colleges for the course study here are :
- Institute of Media, Management and Communication Studies
- Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media, Bangalore
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication, Pune
- Jamia Milia Islamia University
- Film and Television Institute of India, Pune
- Christ College, Bangalore
- Course Level - Postgraduate
- Duration - 2 Years
- Examination Type - Semester Type
Broadcast Journalism courses emphasizes to the basic new writing techniques and of the related ethical and the legal issues, into the course where the students learn to write, feature, gather ,edit the news and writing the sports articles.
The eligibility for the course study is based over the completion over the equivalent degree with the maximum of the 55% marks which are eligible for the master courses. The candidates willing to the for the attending the final year of Bachelor degree examination are also eligible for this course. They eligible candidates can also apply for the course through the offline and the online mode. Applicants can also apply online and through the official website of the required college.
The top recruiters for the course study of Broadcast Journalism are :
- Impact Guru
- ZEE TV
- STAR TV
- Market Times TV
- Scroll Today News
Broadcast Journalism courses admissions, students should attend the counsel;ling conducted by the government colleges. The students will get admissions in the private colleges by clearing the entrance exams and the personal interview conducted by the colleges. In other colleges , the students may also get the admissions for the course directly based on the mark obtained in their relevant bachelor’s degree examination.
The syllabus and the course study here are :
- Introduction to Broadcast Journalism
- Programme Dev. in Broadcast Journalism
- International Broadcasting Laws
- Film and TV Production
- Development Broadcasting
- Regulatory Framework of Broadcasting
- Satellite Communication
- TV and Social Change
- Master’s Thesis
The skills required for the course study of Broadcast Journalism are :
- Candidates who have an interest in Broadcast Journalism and its related areas are suitable for this course.
- Candidates who wish to study the subjects such as the economics and business to enhance their qualification are suitable.
- Candidates who have the advanced analytical skills, the problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational abilities are suitable for this course.
The top entrances for the course study here are :
- IIMC Entrane Exam
- Jamia Milia Islamia Entrance Exam
- Symbiosis International University SET
- MU-OET Manipal University
- XIC OET Xavier Institute of Communications
Career and Job Prospects
|Job Post||Job description||Salary|
|Advertising Art Director||responsible for the overall visual aspects of an advertising or media campaign and coordinate the work of other artistic or design staff, such as graphic designers.||2.5 lacs to 5 lacs|
|Broadcast Engineer||responsible for the installation, maintenance, and operation of all broadcast-related equipment.||3.5 lacs to 5.5 lacs|
|Comedian||provide entertainment, tell jokes, act out physical gags, and entertain audiences on stage, on radio, and onscreen, work in comedy clubs, nightclubs, and on television and movie sets||As per shows/episodes|
|Article Writer|| produce literary compositions, articles, reports, books and other texts. Excellent writing and communication skills are obviously essential but so is a determined attitude||up to 9.5 lacs|
|Film/Video Editor||responsible for editing and assembling recorded raw material into a suitable, finished product ready for broadcasting. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects.||2.5 lacs to 9 lacs|
|Lighting Technician (Broadcasting/Film)||involved with rigging stage and location sets and controlling artificial, electric lights for art and entertainment venues or in video, television, or film production.||1.5 lacs onwards|
Question : What are jobs in broadcasting ?
Answer : The jobs for the courses study under Broadcasting are :
- Sports Broadcater/Announcer
- Radio Show Host
- Disc Jockey
- Radio News Reporter
- TV News Reporter
- Radio Show Producer
Question :What are the different types of broadcasting ?
Answer : There types of broadcasting are :
- Analog Radio
- Digital Radio
- Internet Radio
- Sirius XM