JEE Main April will be conducted by the NTA will be in CBT mode only. Nonetheless, the Paper-II Drawing section will be held in offline mode. NTA has released some guidelines for JEE Main exam day, that will guide the candidates about rules and regulations that should be followed during the examination. It is very important to have knowledge of various JEE Main exam day guidelines, as it will enable candidates to avoid mistakes unplanned, which may result in the termination of the candidate's exam.
Following are the things you shouldn't ignore before going for JEE Main April Exam:
1. Check your JEE Main April admit card carefully for your Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Centre Name, City, State Code of Eligibility and Category. In case if you find any discrepancy, your major concern should be to instantly communicate to JEE Main conducting authority.
2. If you are unable to download the admit card then also you need to contact JEE Main helpline with details of your application number and name.
3. JEE Main April admit card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
4. Along with the JEE Main admit card you need to carry a few more documents to the examination centre, they include:
5. One passport size photograph which is required to paste it on the attendance sheet at the centre. Make note that it should be the same as uploaded with the online application form of JEE Main.
6. Any of the original valid photo ID proof issued by the government be it PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar card with photograph, E-Aadhar, Ration Card, Aadhaar enrollment number with the photo.
7. PwD certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable).
8. Keep your mind cool and do not take pressure as it would affect your health. Keep yourself calm.
Know some of the FAQs for NTA JEE Main
Checkout the : Top 5 engineering entrance exams, students look for
The "DAY" recommendations for JEE Main Exam Day (Paper-I & II)
1. It is always advised that you reach the venue at least one hour before the examination so as to complete the registration formalities well before the time.
2. You should carry your Admit Card of JEE Main anyhow to the examination centre. Also, do not forget to carry the rest required documents to the exam centre. Remember, without the admit card you will not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances.
3. The admit card and identity proof are the two things which will be allowed other than these two nothing will be allowed inside the examination room/hall.
4.You must follow the instructions strictly as instructed by the centre superintendent/invigilators.
5. Things which are required like Pen/Pencil and blank paper of rough work will be provided in the examination hall. You will have to write your name and roll number at the top of your sheet. This sheet needs to be returned to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
6. If you are appearing for Aptitude Test Paper-II then you must bring your own geometry box set, pencils, erasers and colour pencils or crayons.
7. Watercolor is not permittable on the Drawing sheet.
8. You need to enter the required details in the attendance sheet, put signature and paste photograph at the designated place.
As in this period of lockdown, no coaching centres is open, students are depended on online preparation. So, you can check out some of the Best Android Apps for JEE-MAIN that can help you clarify your doubts.
Best Android Apps recommended for JEE-MAIN
So these were the few things you need to keep in mind before going to the examination hall. It is quite natural that you might be stressed out by this time as it might be one of the last golden opportunity and students who have already given once musty really be feeling pressurized by now. But we would like to suggest you not to take tension. Put your mind in peace. Bring positivity inside you and make up your mind for the upcoming exam. Do well. If you have worked really hard then your results would come up with high colours.
Must Read: Know more about JEE Main Cut-off, Counselling etc