As per the latest notification updated on the official website of SNAP, the SNAP 2019 exam pattern has changed. The General Knowledge section is removed totally and there is changed in the number of questions and types of questions.
Know details about SNAP 2019 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Click here
SNAP 2019 New Exam Pattern:
|Section||Normal Question||Marks per correct Answer||Special Question||Marks Per Correct Answer||Total Question||Total Marks|
|Analytical and logical reasoning||36||1.5||0||0||36||54|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation and data Sufficiency||35||1||5||2||40||45|
1. The SNAP 2019 exam test will be computer-based test.
2. The time duration of the SNAP 2019 exam is 120 minutes.
3. Date of Examination-15th December: Time 14.00-16.00 hours.
4. SNAP 2019 exam is an Objective test. Each question has four responses (Only for Normal Question). Candidates should choose an appropriate one.
5. Each wrong answer deducts 25% marks for Normal Question and Special Question.
SNAP Exam 2019 Important Dates:
|Starting date of Online registration ||16th August 2019|
|Closing date of Online Registration||23rd November 2019|
|Closing date of Payment||23rd November|
|The released date of Admit card||2nd December 2019|
|Exam date||15th December 2019|
|Result date||10th January 2020|
We gave you some information related to the pattern changed for SNAP 2019. For more information check the official website of SNAP.
Read here, Top MBA Colleges in India accepting SNAP score
Read also: SNAP Syllabus, Get to know in full details