Events Leads to NEET Exam 2020 postpone
As on Friday, there have been 878 cases and 18 deaths in the country, most of them in the month of March and more than 500000 cases worldwide. India has annouinced a 21 day lockdown there was news of postponemt of NEET doing rounds all over the internet so all NEET applicants were trying to get an answer to the question? Along with this, the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET UG) admit card was supposed to be released on March 27, 2020.The most intriguing question among the aspirants, parents and guardians was will NTA issue NEET admit card 2020 or not which was due on 27th March 2020? we have covered all answer to the queries of aspirants, parents, teachers below in the article.
Due to this coronavirus outbreak and seeing what the conditions ara National Testing agency (NTA) the conducting body of NEET UG has postponed the the exam which was schedule to be on May 3rd 2020. It has also been announced that ntaneet.nic.in admit card 2020 will not be released on March 27, as mentioned in the prospectus
Full story on NEET 2020 postponed exam date:
Where the all around the globe is facing the devastating effect of Coronavirus (COVID-19), NTA had rescheduled the dates of JEE Mains, which was earlier to be held on April 5, 7, 8, 9 and 11, 2020. After the halt on engineering entrance tests, around 15,93,452 NEET applicants were expecting rescheduling of NEET exam 2020. However, in this complicated and emergency like s situation, no official statement was made by NTA officials.
On 26th March into the third day of countrywide lockdown no official announcement had been made by NTA authority on releasing the admitcard a day before scheduled date In the meanwhile, the reports mention that NTA officials have stated about the NTA NEET examination date has been postponed. Also, various social media platforms are being flooded with NEET 2020 admit card postponed news. As per the latest report, it has been informed that www.ntaneet.nic.in will not issue admit cards for NEET-UG on March 27 as scheduled. NEET 2020 new exam dates will be announced post lockdown.
About NEET 2020 admit card postponed:
- on 26th march according to the sources, the admit card for NEET will not be released on March 27 and authority might reschedule the National Eligibility Entrance Test dates due to the corona disease outbreak in India.. Though, they also advised NEET UG applicants to stay tuned at nta.ac.in or ntaneet.nic.in.
- on 27th March NTA officially announce the delay of release of NEET admitcard along with postponement of NEET exam, set to be held on 3rd May.
About NEET UG 2020 Exam postponed:
Amid coronavirus (COVID-19) massive out break The central government on Friday said NEET entrance exam have been postponed to the last week of May keeping in mind the three-week national lockdown. NTA in its public notice issued on Friday evening stated that now the NEET UG 2020 “is proposed to be held in the last week of May 2020. Exact date will be announced later after assessing the situation.”
The decision was taken after a meeting between senior officials of the ministries of health and family welfare and human resource development on Friday.
The notice issued by Vineet Joshi, director general, NTA, stated: “In view of the hardships faced by the parents and students due to COVID-19 epidemic, the NTA has postponed the ensuing NEET (UG) May 2020 examination scheduled to be held on May 3, 2020.” NTA advised the students to keep visiting the official website for updates and said that candidates are also being informed individually through their registered mobile/ email ids
Read, Last Minute Preparation Tips
Day to day Update on NEET Postponement:
Currently, a number of exams are being postponed due to COVID-19, so the authorities will also have to make sure that none of the examinations clash with each other. With so many factors to keep in mind.With no NEET 2020 updates by NTA on one side, and the statement by Secretary of Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD) Amit Khareon the another side, has made the situation more speculative. Here are the latest updates on NEET dates postponed.
- 27th March 2020 - The authorities have announced the postponement of NEET 2020 and release of admit card dates until further notice.
- 26th March 2020 - Aforementioned, NEET 2020 admit card has been delayed and new dates will be announced after lockdown. The authority might postpone NEET exam date 2020.
- 25thy March 2020 - When just two days were left in the release of NTANEET admit card 2020, students through Twitter were requesting and complaining about the postponement of the national level entrance exam for medical courses.
Read, Is NEET Abolished from Next Year? See what Health Ministry has to Say
Latest, Tamil Nadu to Provide Special NEET Reservation for Government School Students