OJEE 2018 Counselling is starting from 18th June 2018. The registration cum counselling process for OJEE 2018 includes choice filling and payment of counselling fees. The OJEE counselling will be conducted via online mode. Candidates have to fill and lock their choices of colleges and courses as per their rank. As per the choices filled, rank and seat availability, seats will be allotted to candidates. Candidates are needed to carry the required fee and documents at the allotted college to complete the admission process. This year there are 50,000 seats are offered by more than 100 participating institutes of OJEE.
OJEE 2018 Important Dates
· Start of Registration, Counselling Fee Payment, Choice Filling- June 18, 2018 (12 Noon)
· Mock Allotment- June 25, 2018 (11:30 AM)
· Activation of Choice Locking- June 26 - 27, 2018 (11:30 AM)
· End of Registration- June 27, 2018 (11:59 PM)
· Display of Seat Allotment – Round I- July 2, 2018 (4 PM)
· Payment of Admission Fees and Reporting at Nodal Centre for Document Verification - July 6 to 12, 2018 (9:30 AM to 5 PM)
· Withdrawal of Seats at Nodal Centres- July 7 to 12, 2018 (9:30 AM to 5 PM)
· Display of Seat Allotment – Round II- July 14, 2018 (4 PM)
· Payment of Admission Fees and Reporting at Nodal Centre for Document Verification- July 18 to 20, 2018 (9:30 AM to 5 PM)
· Withdrawal of Seat at Nodal Centres- July 18 to 20, 2018 (9:30 AM to 5 PM)
· Final Allotment- July 23, 2018 (4 PM)
· Payment of Admission Fees and Reporting at Nodal Centre for Document Verification - July 25, 2018 (9:30 AM to 5 PM)
· Registration, Choice Filling for Phase 1 left out and Special OJEE 2018 Candidates- July 27 to 29, 2018 (11:30 AM)
· Special OJEE 2018 Test- July (Tentative)
· Display of Allotment Round 1 (Phase 2) - July 30, 2018 (4 PM)
· Document Verification at Nodal Centres- August 1 to 2, 2018 (9:30 AM to 5 PM)
· Display of Final Allotment and Surrender of Vacant Seats to the Colleges/Institutions for College Level Admission- August 3, 2018 (4 PM)
OJEE 2018 Registration process
The registration of OJEE 2018 for JEE Main candidates will open on June 18 in online mode. The process will include following steps-
1. Click on the “New Registration” link and select the relevant course and enter his/her Special OJEE/ JEE Main Roll Number and date of birth. Click on the “Submit” button to continue the registration process.
2. Now, a screen will open displaying information entered by the candidate in the application form. the candidate must check that all the information entered is correct, or else the candidate must click on “Edit Registration” to make the corrections. Finally, if all information is correct, the candidate has to click on the confirmation button to complete the process.
3. After successful registration, the candidate needs to log-in to the newly created account to deposit the counselling fee through online mode. OJEE 2018 Counselling Registration Fee is Rs. 450.
4 Candidates need to select as many choices as they can. But in the order of their preference. Because seat allotment is made on the basis of the provided preference of the students.
5. After the candidate has filled the choices, a mock seat allotment would be announced on 25th June.
6. Based on the mock seat allotment, the candidate may fine-tune his/her choices to have a better chance of admission. The candidate will have to finally lock his choices post mock seat allotment of OJEE 2018, before the expiry of choice locking deadline.
(Post-choice locking, no changes can be made to the choices exercised by the candidate.)
7. Seat allotment of OJEE for Round I will be announced on July 2, 2018.
8. Candidates who have been allotted seats will have to report at specified Nodal centres for document verification.
9. Post document verification, candidates will have to pay the admission fee for confirmation of seats.
OJEE is a state level examination regulated by the state government. This examination is organized for those students seeking for admission into 1st year of degree course of B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, M.Pharm, M.Arch/M.Plan/M.Arch Pharmacy & Integrated MBA.