Candidates who are eligible for AIBE 2021 can fill up the online form by logging into the official website of All India Bar Examination which is www.allindiabarexamination.com. According to the revised dates issued by the examination committee, the application form for online registration will open soon. Find below the AIBE application process:
- Candidates need to visit the official website: http://www.allindiabarexamination.com/
- The candidates have to enter their credentials like name, age, date of birth, parents’ name, address, and so on.
- Now the candidate can choose his/her exam center where he/she can choose only one exam center depending on his/her convenience.
- Then they have to upload their passport size photograph (10 to 50 kb size) and their signature (10 to 50 kb size) within the specified size along with all other prescribed documents as per the requirement like enrolment certificate (50 to 500 kb) and photo ID (voter ID, Aaadhaar card, Passport, and so on).
- After submitting the application form, the applicants can check their provided email for registration id and password.
- After meeting the above criteria, the applicants then next proceed to the section of fee payment. Payment can be done within 24 hours of registration through SBI challan only or through online mode using credit cards, debit cards or net banking.
- Once the payment is confirmed, the applicants have to upload challan and provide other asked details (if payment is done through challan).
- Once provided the necessary details the candidates are suggested to get a printout of the form for further reference.
The fee structure for AIBE 2021 varies depending on the various categories which could be paid through online mode or even through bank challan. Fee structure according to categories is:
|General||INR 3500/-||INR 60/-|
|OBC||INR 3500/-||INR 60/-|
|SC/ST||INR 2500/-||INR 60/-|