Q: What is the duration of the bachelors' course in Agricultural Biotechnology?
A: The duration of the bachelors' course in Agricultural Biotechnology is 4 years.
Q: What are the entrances for the masters' course in Agricultural Biotechnology?
A: The entrances for the masters' course in Agricultural Biotechnology are-
- JNU CEEB Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam
- ICAR AIEEA PG Entrance Exam
- IIT JAM (Indian Institute Of Technology Joint Admissions Test For M.Sc)
- AIIMS(All India Institute of Medical Sciences) M.Sc Biotechnology Entrance Exam
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Graduate School Admissions Exam
- EAMCET (Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test)
- JCECE (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination)
- KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test)
Q: What are the top colleges for the course Agricultural Biotechnology?
A: The top colleges for Agricultural Biotechnology are-
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
- GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUAT), Pantnagar
- OM Sterling Global University- OSGU, Hisar
- Quantum University, Roorkee
- Shri Shivaji Agriculture College, Amravati
- Jawaharlal Nehru University: Centre for Biotechnology, New Delhi
- Assam Agricultural University
Q: What are the skills required to build a career in this field?
A: The skills required for this course-
- Analytical Skills
- Being driven by curiosity
- Communication Skills
- Focus and hard work
- Organization & Time Management
- Passion for learning
Q: What s the eligibility required to apply for a bachelors' course in Agricultural Biotechnology?
A: The eligibility required or the masters' course are, the candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 50% marks.