SNAP-Symbiosis National Aptitude Test
- Graduate from any recognized / statutory University or Institute with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST). Programs which require specific discipline/ subject specialization need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute.
- A candidate who has completed qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any program of SIU.
- SNAP is conducted by Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune for taking admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program of SIU institutes for the academic session 2016.
- since 2007, candidates aspiring to join MBA programs offered by institutes of Symbiosis International University have to take the common, mandatory Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) test.
|SL. NO.||SECTION||TOTAL MARKS|
|1||General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40|
|2||Quantitative: Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40|
|3||Current Affairs (of last 2 years)||30|
|4||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40|
- SNAP test duration is of 120 minutes.
- SNAP test is an objective test.
- Each question has 4 responses. Candidate should choose an appropriate response.
- Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks
- Candidate must use blue or black ball point pen only.
- SNAP Registration Process: Candidates can register online.
- Modes of Payment for SNAP test Process:Given below are instructions for payment of SNAP test fee.
- Online payment through credit card: The candidate can pay directly through a Master or Visa card online by following the instructions on the SNAP website after the registration.
- Online payment through net banking: The candidate may transfer SNAP test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account using Net Banking option after the registration.
- Payment through cash
- Payment through demand draft
- Note: All disputes between the candidate and the Symbiosis Test Secretariat shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Pune city and by Arbitration only.
- SNAP score will be valid only for admission to all MBA institutes of Symbiosis International University for the academic year of 2017-18.